REGISTRATION AND RE-REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR 2017
- The University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani (UENR), in pursuant of provisions of the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) and Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (ACT 914) invites eligible suppliers, contractors, consultants and other service providers who wish to do business with the University to apply to be registeredtowards the compilation of a supplier data – base for the 2017 financial year.
- Suppliers and Contractors who registered before year, 2016(i.e. 2013to 2015) with the University are also reminded to renew their registration for 2017. Suppliers, contractors, consultants and service providers are required for all the categories of jobs listed in the table below:
|NO||GOODS||WORKS||CONSULTANCY SERVICES||GENERAL SERVICES|
|1||Laboratory and Science equipment for practicals||Painting & Interior Decoration||Management consultancy||Event Management/ Organization services|
|2||Furniture (Lecture Halls & Offices)||Building/Civil Construction||Research Consultancy||Advertising, Media & communication services|
|3||I.T consumables (Port switches, Fiber optic cables etc.)||Telephone Installation & cabling||Project management consultancy||Courier services|
|4||Office Equipment (computers & Accessories, Shredders, Scanners, Photocopiers, Printers etc.)||Carpentry & Plumbing Works||Information, Communication & Technology Consultancy||Furniture and fittings repairs, Vehicle Repairs & maintenance services|
|5||Stationery Items (A4 sheets, markers, pens etc.)||Minor Repairs and Renovation of Buildings||Financial Services consultancy||Medical Screening Services|
|6||Safety & protective Wares/Material & Equipment (PPE)||Road Construction||Individual Consultancy||Catering & canteen services|
|7||Electrical & electronic Appliances(TV, Fridges, Air conditioners, Etc)||Institutional & Human Resource consultancy||Hotel & Conferencing Services|
|8||Curtains And vertical Blinds, Upholstery materials, And Other||Monitoring & evaluation consultancy||Security services|
|9||Vehicle Spare Parts, Tyres, Batteries||Cleaning/Waste management services|
|10||Mechanical Spares/Items||Photocopiers & computers servicing|
|11||Printing Materials||Horticultural & Pest control services|
|12||Automobile Vehicles||Travel And Tour Services|
|13||Cleaning/Cleansing Materials||Air conditioners servicing|
|14||General Items (paint, Tools Etc)|
Any other such related services as may be required for effective functioning of the University.
All applicants are required to provide the following
- A brief company introductory letter indicating location, address, contact number/ person, bank account details and areas of specialization /interest.
- Valid Business Registration certificate and certificate to commence Business
- Valid GRA Tax clearance certificate
- Valid VAT Registration certificate (Evidence of Exemption if applicable)
- Valid SSNIT clearance certificate
- Registrar Generals Annual Renewal Receipt
- Valid works and housing certificates ( if applicable)
- Food and Drugs Authority Certificate( if applicable)
- Brochures(if applicable)
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Eligible firms who wish to be considered may submit their application to the address provided below upon the payment of a non – refundable fee;
- Existing Suppliers, Contractors and Service providers shall pay One-Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHȼ00) for re-registration.
- New Suppliers, Contractors and Service providers shall pay Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHȼ00).
The application letter together with all relevant supporting documents listed in the table above should be Comb-binned and submitted in sealed envelope to the Procurement Office(Aperl Block, Ground Floor) between the hours of 9am-4pm on or before Friday, 31st May, 2017.
Payment Mode: Bankers Draft or Cash payable at the Finance Directorate
Please note that the University will not do business with any firm which is not duly registered.
ATTN: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
UNIVERSITY OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES
P. O. BOX 214
SUNYANI, BRONG-AHAFO REGION
TEL: 0352742855 Ext. 1007/0244535464
Name and Title of Signatory: Prof. Harrison K. Dapaah, Vice-Chancellor