The Department of Energy and Environmental Engineering of University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani is organizing hands-on PV installation training. This solar training provides an advanced practical knowledge required for safe, code-compliant design and installation of photovoltaic (PV) systems, with a focus on both grid and off-grid solar electric systems. The goal of this training is to create unique and specialized practical concepts needed to work on all PV systems, including: system components, system sizing, site analysis, PV module criteria, mounting solutions, over-current protection, grounding, safety, and commissioning.
- Perform power & energy calculations
- Evaluate Utility bills and perform load analysis
- Estimate energy production from PV systems
- Design both on/off grid PV systems
- Perform monitoring, maintenance and diagnostic test on PV system
- Technical expertise in installing PV with little or no supervision
This training is developed for students and professionals with interest in Solar Energy and its applications
GH¢1000.00 which includes training manuals, certificate of training, lunch.
Account Name: University of Energy and Natural Resources
Account Details: 0300134467458101
Deadline for payment 13th March 2017
How to register
- Online: Download and complete registration forms here and scanned copy of payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On campus: Register at the department of Energy
Registration starts on 23rd February 2017 to 13th March 2017.
Course Duration: 20th – 24th March 2017
Venue: Somo Visions Building (Solar Grid)- Adenta- Accra (Opposite SDA Junction)
Contact Details: Department of Energy and Environmental Engineering, UENR.
TEL: 0277658905,0505634855, 0208812106, 0506438028
EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com