All Students are advised to take note of the REGULATIONS guiding the conduct of University Examinations. Students are required to inform themselves of the following:
1. All candidates shall report at the examination Hall thirty (30) minutes before the start of the Examination. Candidates shall occupy the places assigned them as indicated by their index numbers or any form of identification arranged for the purposes of examination.
2. Candidates are to have in their possession their University identity Cards and shall show these to the Invigilators before entering the examination hall.
3. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall thirty (30) minutes after the start of the examination.
4. Candidates shall not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall within thirty (30) minutes after the commencement of the examination.
5. Candidates are to call the attention of the invigilator by raising a hand.
6. Candidates shall not communicate with, or borrow any material from, any other candidate.
7. Candidates may leave the Examination Hall on finishing examination ahead of time after handing over answer booklet(s) and shall not be allowed to return to the Examination Hall, candidates shall however not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall during the last five (5) minutes of the examinations.
8. Candidates shall not commence writing in the answer booklet(s) until the Invigilator has issued instructions to that effect.
9. Candidates shall use Index Numbers, not names, throughout the examinations.
10. Candidates shall not pass notes or any instruments or seek any other information or make any form of solicitation from other candidates.
11. Candidates shall not copy or attempt to copy from a prepared material or from other candidates.
12. Candidates shall not position answer booklet(s) in such a manner that another candidate may be able to read them.
13. Candidates shall not tear an answer booklet or part thereof or substitute an answer booklet with prepared scripts during examinations.
14. Candidates shall not, at the end of each examination, take away any material supplied for the examination such as used or unused answer booklet, supplementary sheet. Scannable form, etc.
15. Candidates shall not disturb or distract other candidates during examinations.
16. Candidates shall not take into an examination room or have in their possession during an examination any book, material, hat, headgear, bag, pencil case, mobile phone, programmable calculator, palm-top computer, scanner, radio,etc. Unless specifically authorized by the Examiner.