Professional Energy Management Certification Course
Date: 08th – 12th SEPT, 2015
Venue: Solargrid/UENR Training Centre (SOMOVISION building, SDA junction), Adenta-ACCRA
The Energy and Environment department of University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani is organizing a Professional Energy Management Certification Course. This training course is intended to provide participants with all the essential knowledge and skills required to save energy, reduce operational costs and carbon emissions, comply with legislation and meet their organization’s environmental goals. Some of the topics will dwell on aspects such as monitoring and targeting, energy auditing, solution development, and regulations and standards. As part of this, course participants will conduct a supervised energy audit and cover writing an audit report.
· Introduction to energy management – building an energy management process
· Metering monitoring and targeting techniques
· Regulations and standards
· Energy auditing in practice
· Energy auditing: report writing
· Energy management solutions
· Energy management: project development
· Mounting an effective staff awareness campaign
- Economic analysis of energy management projects.
- Discussion of opportunities for energy management in building design, lighting air conditioning, industrial plant.
Benefits of Course and Certification:
- Discuss a variety of energy efficiency measures that may be appropriate and potential energy conservation opportunities.
· Advocate for energy efficiency (EE) as a method of reducing cost and improving business performance.
· Collection and filtering of energy audit data
· A solid, marketable credential in Energy field
· Proof of professional achievement
· Viable career path tool
· Credibility in the industry
· Join a select group of personnel in the energy field.
· Gain exposure to current and emerging relevant aspects of energy management.
This training is developed to train students and professionals with interest in Energy Management.
Registration fees – GH¢1,000.00
Which includes training manuals, certificate of training and Snack.
Deadline for payment: 7th SEPTEMBER, 2015.
VENUE: Solargrid/UENR Training Centre, Adenta-ACCRA
How to register
Online: Download and complete registration forms here and send to contact email addresses
On campus: register at the department of Energy
Registration starts on 10th August, 2015 and ends on 7th September, 2015.
Department of Energy and Environmental engineering, UENR.
TEL: 0206455986, 0208812106, 0506927508, 0205730380
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Details for Payment: ECOBANK, 0300134467458101, University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani