Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into Regular Degree and Diploma programmes of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
(a) 4-Year Degree Programmes
2. WASSCE holders with credit passes (A1-C6) in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies plus credit passes (A1-C6) in Three Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study with an aggregate score of 36 or better.
3. GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE(GBCE)holders withcredit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant elective
4. ADVANCED LEVEL holders with credit in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English and Mathematics, plus at least two passes in the subjects relevant to the programme of study.
5. FOREIGN APPLICANTS who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalences from an accredited/recognized institution.
6. OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
Other qualifications acceptable for consideration include International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, American Grade 13 Examinations and other external qualifications which have equivalences to the WASSCE/SSSCE and the GCE (A Levels).
1. SSSCE holders with passes (A-E) in all subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies plus 3 passes (A-E) in Three Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study.
2. WASSCEholders with passes (A1-D7) in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies plus passes (A1-D7) in Three Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study.
3. FOREIGN APPLICANTS/GHANAIANS ABROAD
Foreign applicants and Ghanaians living abroad should email email@example.com and receive details for the online application.
4. 2020 WASSCE CANDIDATES
Candidates who will write the 2020 WASSCE can apply. Such applicants must update their online application with details of results immediately the WASSCE results are released.
SALE OF VOUCHERS
The cost of an e-voucher is Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS200) available at the following sale points:
HOW TO COMPLETE THE ADMISSION PROCESS
All applicants are required to complete the online application registration at https://admissions.uenr.edu.gh/ using the Voucher Number and PIN.
Submission of Completed Application Forms
Two (2) copies of completed online application forms together with certified copies of certificates /result slipsand copies of birth certificates (Not Returnable) are to be submitted by POST toTHE SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR,ACADEMIC AND STUDENTS’ AFFAIRS DIVISION,UNIVERSITY OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES, SUNYANIuntil JULY 31, 2020
For further enquiries, please visit the University’s website on www.uenr.edu.gh, email at firstname.lastname@example.org contact our Admissions Office on:
0352-290366/0263444440/0546300873 WhatsApp Line: 0553581475