Understanding DVBS2, DVBT2 & DVB-H in Satellite Technology
Satellite, Weather and Climate division of Earth Observation and Research and Innovation Centre (EORIC) at the University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani – Ghana is organising five (5) days training on Understanding DVBS2, DVBT2 & DVB-H in Satellite Technology.
The training is to equip the participants on how DVB-S2 (Digital Video Broadcast-Satellite), DVB-T2 (Digital Video Broadcast-Terrestrial) and DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcast-Handheld devices) system works.
The participants will also acquire practical knowledge and skills on how to work on the advance systems of broadcasting (i.e. Digital Satellite and Terrestrial). After the training, the participants will be able to take advantage of the Digital Migration currently going on in Ghana and create jobs for themselves which will earn them some income.
CONTENTS OF THE TRAINING
- Introduction to Satellite Technology.
- Transmission chain.
- Practical training on DVB-S2, DVB-T2 and DVB-H, setup, configuration.
Students from all levels, satellite installers/technicians who want to upgrade and individuals who wants to have basic knowledge on how the system works.
WHAT TO BE ACHIEVED
At the end of the training, each participant will be able to;
- Understand the Satellite Technology and it benefits.
- Differentiate between DVB-S2, DVB-T2 and DVB-H.
- Setup and configure the satellite and terrestrial receivers i.e. DVB receivers and new inbuilt DVB flat screen TV sets.
- Generate income by selling and installation of the system for people after the training.
All materials will be provided by EORIC for training purposes.
University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), Sunyani, OFF Fiapre Road.
24th – 28th October, 2016; 5pm to 8pm
Please click HERE to register.
You can also WHATSAPP us on 0241331115 to help you register.
The total cost of training is GH¢ 100.00 for participants from UENR and GH¢ 150.00 for others. The cost includes Registration fees, Certificate and snack.
- You can pay directly into the following account and bring along the receipt on the day of training
Account Name: University of Energy and Natural Resources
Bank –Ecobank Gh. Ltd.
A/c No. –0300134467458101
- You can also directly pay at the Finance Department of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, remember to mention the Name of the Training Programme that you have applied for.
- You can also pay on the day of the training but you will need to inform organisers at least a week before.
HOTLINES: 0502234891; 0505126203