- We announce for the information of all students to verify the arrangement and spelling of their names in the University Students Information System (USIS). Any student who intends to make corrections in this regard must write to the Deputy Registrar (Academic and Students’ Affairs Division ) for the corrections to be effected.
- Any student who makes a request for correction of name must attach the necessary documentation as proof such as WAEC results slips, WAEC certificates and Birth Certificates.
- All requests must reach the Deputy Registrar not later than Friday March 17, 2023.
- All students are to note that this is an important exercise, and that the names in the USIS shall appear on certificates to be awarded by the University.
- Correction in the arrangement or spelling of name(s) shall be inadmissible after the printing of certificates.
We anticipate your cooperation in this regard.